Please contact us with any features requests or issues you may encounter. We respond to every email we get.
As of April 18th 2018 the app is 100% functional and has only 1 known issue as listed below.
If you are experiencing any type of lock up or app crash, please contact support with your issue. We would love to solve it.
If you are experiencing some trouble please contact support. If you need an immediate fix it’s possible that your base week has an invalid entry in it. While we would like to get a copy of your week so we can trace the issue one potential quick fix is to do a complete reset the week values.
You can try the following to clear your base week and see if the problem persists. Please save the week so that you can send it to us later and so that we can determine the cause of your issue and fix it.
- Save the Current Week.
- In “User Info” hit the “Clear” button, confirm “YES”, and then “Save”
- In “Job Info” hit the “User Defaults” button, confirm “YES”, and the “Save”
- On the Main Page hit the “Clear Times” button.
At this point you should have a fresh week. Does the issues persist?
Either way please contact support with details.
Known issues as of April 18th 2018
- Job Info Allows input of an invalid entry in “Meal Penalty Interval” – a negative or zero entry is invalid and will cause the app to lock up when computing meal penalties.
Status: This has been addressed and will be part of the next update.
Work Around: Please do not put a negative or zero entry in the “Meal Penalty Interval”. If you want to disable meal penalties set the “Default Grace” to “Man” and then “Clear Times”
- I’m unable to email time cards
Crew and Department Time Card use the Apple Mail App to send emails. Confirm the Mail App is setup, and that you can send email from the Mail App.